|Dimensions||51 x 30.5 x 43.5 cm|
HT-5R Series Combo Amp with Reverb
Killer tones, innovative features, and stereo digital reverb make the HT-5R Series the ultimate studio and practice tube amps. The emulated speaker output makes this an ideal amp for recording; or use this output with headphones for private practice! Plus, there’s a stereo MP3 line input. Five Watts total power.
The innovative HT-5R combo offers unbelievable tube sound in a compact format. Using the dual-triode 12BH7, wired in a push-pull circuit, produces the crunch and break-up characteristics of a traditional 100 Watt amp, delivering a sound rich in tube harmonics and compression even at the lowest volume levels. The Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) works with the three-band EQ to provide new tone-shaping control, along with the digital reverb. The emulated speaker/headphone output offers both 1 x 12″ and 4 x 12″ settings – great for recording or practice; a jam-along stereo MP3/line input is also provided. Single Blackbird 50 custom speaker.
• 5 Watt, all-tube, 1 x 12″ Combo amp with Reverb; Exclusive ISF control
• Tube Complement: 1 x ECC83 (12AX7), 1 x 12BH7 Power Tube; 12″ Blackbird 50 Speaker
• 2 Channels: Clean (Volume, Tone); Overdrive (Gain, Volume,); 3-Band EQ; Digital Stereo Reverb
• Emulated Speaker (1 x 12″ or 4 x 12″) Out is great for recording – use along with the speaker(s)
• Series Effects Loop; Stereo MP3/Line input; Headphone out; Footswitch for switching channels
Out of stock