Adjustable Finger Tension
Build Your Calluses
The Varigrip allows the user the unique ability to adjust the tension for each finger. This makes strengthening individual fingers simple and prevents you from favoring certain fingers.
Fitness For Your Fingers
For most musicians the pre-show warm-up is an integral part of playing a great show. With the D’Addario/Planet Waves Varigrip players can get their fingers, hands, and forearms in peak form before they hit the stage.
Comfortable to Use
Just because you’re working out doesn’t mean you can’t feel comfortable doing so. The overmolded finger pads and grip help make your conditioning comfortable.
Toughen Your Tips
By removing the reversible molded grip you can uncover a simulated string on the other side of the Varigrip that helps develop and maintain finger calluses. This lets you combine grip strength with the needs of string musicians.
Condition All Of Your Fingers
The Varigrip’s design is perfect for building strength, but it’s also perfect for maintaining grip and dexterity when a musician is away from their instrument for any length of time. Whether you’re a guitarist, drummer, or play any other instrument, you never want to lose the strength and coordination you’ve developed while practicing; and now you don’t have to.
- Helps strengthen fingers, hands, and forearms
- Variable tension lets you customize the tension on each finger
- Reversible molded grip uncovers simulated strings to help develop and maintain finger calluses for string musicians
- Ideal for pre-show warm-ups and maintaining strength
- The ultimate conditioning tool for all musicians